Sunday, December 12, 2010

contest; update

Sorry I've been at bit absent. I've not really had a lot of inspiration for make up lately, but hopefully that will change with Christmas. (My sister got me UD's Naked Palette... and I can hardly wait to try it out!!) Plus, I also got accepted at the MAC Cosmetics community, so maybe I get some new stuff to play with soon.

Anyway, thought I'd share a few things:

First: AMAZING GIVEAWAY HERE! I'm a relatively new follower to Out in a Pout's blog, but she has regular sales posts, and had a really in-depth post about sun screen for us paler waifs, so she's already a gold star in my book. Check it out, follow her, etc. etc.

OH! Going back to my eyeliner conundrum: I picked up the Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner brush, and some Maybelline Gel Liner, and POOF! Wonderful, cat eye liner goodness. Looks like I'll be investing in my gel liners in the future.

No comments: