Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introduction.

Hello, everyone!
Welcome to my corner of the Internet. I'm a bit of an old hand when it comes to blogging, but definitely new to the concept of "beauty blogging". So here's a few things about me.
  • 24 year old student, accounting focus
  • Make up fan for many years
  • Favorite brands include: Shiro Cosmestics, Mary Kay, Urban Decay
  • Retail slave
The first time I *EVER* bought make up was when I was going into the 5th grade. My mom said I could buy make up with the money I made from watching a neighbor's pets. My dad took me up to Kmart and let me have at it. I pretty much didn't know what I was doing, and I kind of don't know what I'm doing today, although I know better than to buy some things.
I'm hoping to learn new things, and share the things that I've learned here. I also will be having contributors, because as I said before, I don't know everything. I love to learn new techniques, and find out what my friends are wearing! I have a great group of beautiful people who are kind enough to share what they know with me, so I do wish to impart that knowledge on other people.
I'm also a costumer, and make up for costuming is very different than from every day make up. I'll be sharing some looks I use when I dress up, and also some tutorials on how to create some fabulous gory, bloody stuff!

Thanks!
Tahiti